Hello people! I am excited to pop in to share with you my another creations for Valentine Day! I did a small flower made of corn husks and put it on a bottle so I can share it with my friends this Valentine's Day. Flowers are so beautiful that I even used it as a decor in a gift, check it here
. This time, I used the corn husk to create beautiful flowers since the style of my flowers is so conducive to the material I used in this project. I am sure your friends will like this flower in a bottle.
Dyed Corn Husk
1. Cut the pink/red corn husk into a petal shape. Usually a flower is composed of 5 petals but you can add more if you want.
2. Get a strip of a corn husk and twist it until you make the center of the flower. Glue each petal on the twisted corn husk.
3. Twist a craft wire over the petals to hold the them in place and this will also serve as the stem of the flower.
4. Cut a green corn husk in to a leaf shape.
5. Cover the craft wire (stem) with a crepe paper or a flower tape and add the leaves on the stem.
6. Put it on a small bottle or vial. You now have a flower in a bottle and you can send it to your friends, families, etc.
Tips: You can add a ribbon and other design to make it more beautiful and creative. You can also add a small card and put your message on it. This craft is not only a gift for Valentines Day but this can also be a great souvenir in a wedding, debut or birthdays.
Check other tutorials for different occasions at http://www.siningfactory.com/crafts.html
If you have good ideas for recycling and crafts and want to share it here, let me know by commenting below. You can also give me an ART CHALLENGE
by telling me the materials to use and the artwork you want me to do. :)