- Craft tape
- Paper Plate
- Old Magazines/ Papers
- Old Decorative Flowers/Leaves
Last time, I just did a wreath good for Thanks Giving. Today, I made a floral Christmas Wreath , a simple and cost free decoration for the Christmas season. All you need is your old decorative materials plus some of those that you can find inside your house.
1. From a piece of a paper plate, cut a circle out of the center of it. The remaining round side will hold the flowers and other decorations.
2. Cut a 4" by 4" sheets of papers from different colors.
3. Draw spiral on the paper and cut out along lines.
4. Begin rolling from the outside tip going inside. keep it rolling until your there is no more to roll up.
5. Glue the last tip so that it will not roll out. Now you have a paper flower. Make a lot of these.
6. From the rim of the paper plate, glue these paper flowers until you fill half of this.
7. Get your old decorative leaves and put it on the unfilled area of the paper plate. Secure it with a craft tape.
8. Tie a string or ribbon on the wreath for hanging.
9. Now, you have a simple floral Christmas wreath.
10. You can add some decorations on your floral wreath. You can put candies or red ribbon for more Christmas effect on it.
Hang it on your wall or doors and you're done! You now have a wonderful Christmas wreath!
"It's easy to create beautiful projects out of the things you see around your house. Just be creative." -Noks Sosa
Read more about me...
Flower in a bottle: how to make a personalized valentine's day gift
Achieve a decorative paper flower ball
From old CDs to a stylish upcycled necklace
Create innovative Christmas tree ornaments with your old magazines