This is a great way to recycle your toilet paper tubes by making poinsettia wall decor out of them. This is a great idea for this Holiday Season. Why not spend less on your decorations and use what you already have inside your house. Set aside your money and give more on the less fortunate people that need help from us. By this, you have a quality decoration and at the same time you help others and also our environment. This is the true essence of Christmas. :)
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Old Magazines/Papers
- Craft Tape/
- Beads/small balls
1. Get a red colored paper from the old magazines and cover the entire toilet paper tubes by these.
2. Evenly fold the ends of the covered tube by smashing it.
3. Cut several rings from the toilet paper tube. Make sure that it has the same size from each one.
4. Glue them together from a center. Put about five of these to make a flower.
5. Get 3 gold or yellow beads. You can also do this by rolling papers and make it in to small balls. Glue it at the center of the lower.
6. Cut leaves from a green paper. You can use leaf templates if you want.
7. Glue it at the back of the flower. Wait until the glue dries.
8. Now you have a poinsettia.
There are many things that you can do with this. You can put double adhesive tape at the back of the poinsettia and put it on the wall.
Tips: Before putting it on your wall, make sure that the glues are dry to avoid everything from falling apart. You can also put string on each flower and hang it on your Christmas Tree. You can also put it on you table as accessories. Try different ways to make your decorations flexible and useful.