- Paper plate
- Craft Tape
- Used decorative flowers
- Old magazines/papers
You can make a beautiful wreath of leaves perfect as decorations on your doors for Thanks Giving. This is an eco-friendly decorations with no cost at all. You can save money and you can have a wonderful decoration for Thanks Giving. Just easy and convenient.
1. Get a piece of a paper plate and cut a circle out of the center of it. The remaining round side will hold the leaves.
2. Cut out pieces of leaves from old papers.You can also draw leaf veins if you wish or use leaf template.
3. Attach the leaves using a craft tape or a glue all around the rim of the paper plate.
4. Get some pieces of flowers from your old decorations and attach it also to the rim of the paper plates.
5. Get a piece of string or wire and attach it to the paper plate.
Now, you have a wreath of leaves and hang it on your doors. Perfect for Thanks Giving!
"It's easy to create beautiful projects out of the things you see around your house. Just be creative." -Noks Sosa
Read more about me...
Flower in a bottle: how to make a personalized valentine's day gift
Achieve a decorative paper flower ball
From old CDs to a stylish upcycled necklace
Create innovative Christmas tree ornaments with your old magazines