Brown bag reindeer gift wraps are fun and creative gift wrapping ideas for special gifts. These delightful kind of wrapping can be made from the most basic materials and only take a few minutes to create. I am sure kids will like the gift especially if they were wrapped in an artistic way. Plus, you can save money because these are only made from brown paper bags that you can find inside your house. :) This is a good idea too ifyou don't have the skills of wrapping gifts and if you have a less time to do so.
1. Fold the bag few inches from the top.
2. And then fold another inch from top end of the paper bag.
3. Fold both corners of the brown bag forming a triangle-ish shape on the top of the bag.
4. This time, you can put your gift.
5. After putting your gift inside, trace the previous folding and secure it with a craft tape or glue.
6. Fold it again at the center.
7. Make the antlers of your reindeer by tracing and cutting the shape on a cardboard.
8. Attach the two antlers on each side using a craft tape or glue at the middle of the folded paper bag near the top.
9. Trace the eyes and nose of the reindeer using your colored pens. Use black for the eyes and red for the nose. Since I don't have a red colored pen, I just cut a red circle from an old magazine and used it as the nose.
Now, you're gift is wrapped in a very artistic way. I am sure kids will love this. But this gift wrapping is not just limited to kids but grown ups will love this too. :)
Tips: You can add small craft bells along the length of black yarn to give your reindeer a more creative look.
If you have good ideas for recycling and crafts and want to share it here, let me know by commenting below. You can also give me anART CHALLENGE by telling me the materials to use and the artwork you want me to do. :)
"It's easy to create beautiful projects out of the things you see around your house. Just be creative." -Noks Sosa
Read more about me...
Flower in a bottle: how to make a personalized valentine's day gift
Achieve a decorative paper flower ball
From old CDs to a stylish upcycled necklace
Create innovative Christmas tree ornaments with your old magazines
SiningFactory.com started as a blogsite in September 2011 to promote Filipino artistry.
Get Access to FREE Art Tutorials & Updates!
Sining Factory would love to share creative ideas with you. Sign up to receive awesome art tutorials and updates!