Do you wish to decorate your house/room this Halloween but you can't because you don't have a budget to do it? Well, there's nothing to worry. I made a very easy hanging bats decorations. I used recycled materials such as old magazines and shoe boxes. This idea is really great especially if you don't have enough money to buy decors but still want to have a spirit of Halloween in your house. There's no cost for this project since this is completely recycling. Kids can create all of these crafts with the help of an adult and some safety scissors.
- Old Magazines
- Shoe Boxes
- Adhesive Tapes
- Pair of Scissors
1. Decorate two bat figure using your marker on an old shoe box then cut them out.
2. Make one slit in each bat. On one bat, the slit goes from an inner corner to the center point of the bat; on the other bat, the slit goes from an outer corner to the center point.
3. Slip the two bats together through the slits you just cut.
4. For stability, you may secure it by putting tape on the bats a bit where they meet at the slits.
5. Add a piece of string.
6. Glue piece of papers or old magazines on each side of bat to give color and creepy effect on the bat. (You can also use paint for much easy procedure but you will cost a little from it)
7. Cut the extra papers to maintain the bat shape. Hang it. Now, you have a great three-dimensional bat decoration hanging on your ceiling.
Making recycled Halloween decoration is a budget friendly way to celebrate Halloween. A lot of things can be created from things yous ave from trash. By this, we can help our environment while celebrating Halloween with your family. Hope you learn from me and share this with you family and friends.